If you have always wanted to write an ebook but never got around to it, we can help. Do you need a freebie to grow your list and your audience? Many people use a short ebook for this purpose. If you need a book to support or grow your business, we have custom solutions. Our team of astute researchers can write on almost any non-fiction topic. At this time, we do not do fiction books. We provide ebooks up to 25,000 words in length.
An ebook is good for businesses and organizations, personal brands and entrepreneurs, and individual authors. We have written ebooks for distribution at conferences for Whole Foods, guides for Amazon, market guides for Farmer’s Markets, and others.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not a full-service publishing company and provide a text manuscript only. We do not do cover pages or jacket information. We only provide the manuscript ready to format for publishing. We do not include images or insert them, but you can easily find an online publisher who specializes in these services and cover design. We do not offer your book for sale or submit it to any other company for listing. We do not do marketing or advertising of your product of any kind, and we don’t do windows, but we do provide engaging and provocative text for your project. Pricing depends on the depth of the topic and the amount of research that is involved.
You can pay for larger projects using installment plans. We require a non-refundable deposit before beginning any ebook project. Work will not begin until the refund has been received.
What your ebook includes:
- Turnaround times are typically between 30-60 days, depending on the size and scope of the project.
- Delivered at about 250 words per page, Times New Roman font, 12 pt.
- Delivered as a Word document, .docx or Google Doc
- Ghostwritten – you own the full rights
- Comes with a keyword-optimized book description suitable for Amazon
- The option of two title suggestions
- Can include keywords provided by you
Things that are not included:
- Outbound links
- Book cover
- Print-ready pdf
- Formatted to trim size
- Publishing format
These packages are good for:
Businesses and Organizations – help establish credibility and build revenue streams
Personal Brands and Entrepreneurs – for driving traffic to new projects, building passive revenue, establishing yourself as an authority in the industry.
Individuals and Authors – share your knowledge with the world and build passive income.
Conferences – We have written ebooks to be provided as a freebie at conferences.
Here is how the process works.
1. Ordering. When you order, we ask you to provide information about your project in as much detail as possible. You need to provide us with the topic, table of contents, chapters, outlines, keywords, and any ideas that you have. If you do not have these yet, but just have a general idea, that is OK, we will help you develop them.
2. Plan and First Chapter Approval. Once the content plan has been approved by you, we will provide the first chapter for your approval to make sure we are heading in the right direction. We can make any adjustments needed at that time. We want to make sure you are happy with the tone and style of the book. Once you have approved the first chapter, we will move on to writing the remaining parts of the book.
3. The book draft will be delivered to you as a .docx format. You will have a certain number of days to review the book and request any revisions or changes. The normal time allowed for review is 5-10 days, depending on the length of the project. We will continue this process until you are happy with the project.
4. Once the draft has been approved by you, it will go in for final editing and proofreading by our staff in accordance with our procedures.
5. The finished project then goes to you for final approval, once any remaining fees have been paid in full. You will them have an additional round of review time to ask for any final changes.
Find out what is included in every service we offer and about our content philosophy.