The Products and Services that Growth Zone Media offers are considered non-tangible, irrevocable goods. Once the order has been delivered and accepted, either by you manually or by allowing the allotted review time allowed for the project to expire, we cannot offer a full refund. If we have made an error, we will do everything possible to make it right with you. We do offer refunds under certain circumstances, subject to both the Terms of Service and this policy.
With every project, you have the opportunity to ask for two free revisions if your project does not meet your expectations. All revision requests must be made within the review time-frame stated in your project quote. Revisions requested after this time cannot be guaranteed and will not be provided in many cases. If you need the review time extended, please contact us before the time expires, and we can sometimes do so for extenuating circumstances.
There is rarely a case where the project is not acceptable after two revisions. However, there are exceptions. For this reason, we offer future revisions at ½ the cost of the original order. If, after a review, we feel that the reason for the revision was our fault, this fee can be waived at our discretion, depending on the extent of the error.
We will provide refunds under certain circumstances:
1. The product was not delivered. We kindly ask that you check your spam folder before bringing the issue to our attention. We use software that verifies successful delivery and the successful delivery time of any and all projects when they we send.
2. The download link did not work, and the error was on our end.
3. Major defects that include: author failed to follow original order instructions as provided by you and the problem was unresolved after two revisions, excessive major grammatical errors according to AP Stylebook and Drake’s English, product not as described.
4. Content is not found to be completely original using Copyscape software. Copyscape is considered the industry standard, and the results of no other software will be accepted for these purposes.
In all of these cases, the request for revision or refund must be made within the review time-frame. We also reserve the right to correct these errors within 72 hours after the request is made by you. In all of these cases, clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described in the quote, or that these conditions exist. In every case, even if a revision or refund cannot be offered, we will do everything to guarantee that it will be made right in the end.
We do not bear any responsibility, and therefore, we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software, including plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, and extensions, etc., We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
We will not issue refunds based on incompatibility with word processing software. We deliver all of our products as Microsoft Word .docx format. If you have a mac or other device, there are services available online that can translate the document provided into an appropriate format for you. Many of these services are free to use. We do not accept or bear responsibility for any of the costs associated with these services, and you are solely responsible for rendering the delivered product into the appropriate format.
We do not issue refunds or allow revisions in the following cases:
1. Customer changed order 12 hours after the order was placed.
2. Errors and Omissions in the order instructions provided by the client.
3. Failure to provide complete information in the order instructions.
4. Failure to respond to our requests for clarification or further information within 24 hours after the request was made.
5. New information or changes to the scope are different from your original order request.
We request that you include all instructions, preferences, and reference material in the order form when you place your request. If you miss something and want to add or change it later on, your request will be subject to additional fees after the 12-hour change period has expired after placing your order. The fee for revisions that change the scope of an order will be between 20% to 80% of the original order price.
Growth Zone Media uses the following factors when assessing fees for revisions that change the scope of an order:
- Effort required by the writer to make the adjustments
- Effort required to review the new drafts
- Impact on word count
If you submit a revision request that changes the scope of your request, Growth Zone Media will be in touch with you via email to discuss and confirm any additional fees prior to charging said fees and beginning work making the changes.
Reopening Closed Jobs
Once your Review Deadline has passed on a given job, that piece will be marked “Complete” and the order will be closed and cannot be reopened. You can place a new order that reflects additions or changes to the old job. We do not keep copies of old jobs for a predetermined length of time, so you will have to provide us with a copy of the original order.
Any refund or revision requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis to see if they qualify. We reserve the sole rights regarding whether a refund or revision is granted or denied. Please note that if your order is refunded, either in full or in part, you do not retain the copyright on the work submitted to you and you agree not to use it for any official or unofficial purpose.
If you wish to request a refund or revision, please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the project information, any relevant information, and documentation to help us resolve your case. Please make sure your request does not contradict our Terms of Service.
Updated February 24, 2022